[AT] Need advice on 3pt Tractor

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Aug 16 05:16:09 PDT 2007

Thanks Richard and everyone else.  I searched for those things under land
plane, maintainer, and everything else I could think of and just never found
it.

Those are what I had in mind except for some minor variation in the way the
grader blades are set.  The one's I've seen around here pull the dirt one
way, then back the other and then spread it out flat.

Charlie