[Farmall] F- 20

birddog cvill at frontiernet.net
Sat Aug 11 20:25:33 PDT 2007

Sorry, Kevin.  Just read this at 10:15 PM and am going to sleep on it.
Just my first quick thought though: It may be drawing air at the carb
where it was taken apart to loosen the throttle shaft.  Sounds like it
must be related to working on the carb  or a really big coincidence that
another problem just happened at the same time ..

Charlie