[Farmall] F- 20

farmall36 at vci.net farmall36 at vci.net
Sat Aug 11 15:28:15 PDT 2007

Tony,, our F-20 just would idle  no throttle.  Take the cap off where the
throttle rod goes into carb  Spray a can or 2 into the hole, then put qa
small cresent wrench on the carb rod goingand esay now try to move it until
you can move it by hand. Have you checked the gov spring  ? make sure it
aint broken.
I gant tell ya any more now, because my throttle works now, might still
stick a bit.  But mines running like CRAP
And I cant figure whays going on ? appears to be a bit out of tim although I
didnt do anything to the timing.
Will let yall kno afterwhile.
Kevin