[Farmall] F- 20

farmall36 at vci.net farmall36 at vci.net
Sat Aug 11 15:12:16 PDT 2007

  Charlie,  I started  the F20 yesterday,  and it reall runs like crap
Popin and missing BAD ?  I dint do nothing but loosen up the throttle.  What
could be the problem ?
It has always started on 2nd crank.  Now it uas to be pull started, an only
runs at all unless the spark advin down in the start postion. and before I
allways left the spark leverin the run poction even when cranking it.
Any ideas would
be appreciated.
If you know and email me your PH# I will give ya  call
at what ever time is good for you,
THANK YOU.
KEVIN MOSIER