[AT] Fair was RE: Portland camping - Gene

Rob Wilson rowilson at wildblue.net
Fri Aug 10 22:27:35 PDT 2007

 Well the Ohio State Fair was one of the biggest wastes of time I've been to
in a long time. I only saw two tractors at the entire fair (and I use this
term VERY loosely) and they were used to haul manure. Even the shuttle
inside the grounds was pulled by a truck. The animal and 4H exhibits were
nice as usual and the Ag building was nice but heaven forbid there be any
other farm related functions on the main grounds. The tractor pull track now
has a huge shelter made especially for the hay burners of the quarter horse
congress. Sad to see.
Rob