[Farmall] need help solving a dilemma

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Thu Aug 9 20:07:33 PDT 2007

Are you sure it isn't 353580R91?  It sounds like a radiator for a Cub
engine used as a power unit on a baler or combine.  THe radiator used
for the Cub engine on a 52R combine is 353580R91, and the one on my
combine looks just like a Super A/AV radiator other than the bottom
inlet is on the wrong side.

Al