[AT] Trip Load - Can ya actually sell these?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Aug 9 09:58:02 PDT 2007

I don't think you can get a lot for it, LeRoy, but I do see them for
sale in Lancaster Farming. Some folks will just buy them for the
hydraulic cylinders or the bucket, even if they don't need the whole
loader. If the loader comes with the control valve, so much the better.

I bought a Super Six trip loader from a guy near you (Kintnersville) for
a Farmall H/M last year for about $100. (It is still sitting right were
I dropped it off the trailer - I meant to put it on my Super M, but I
haven't yet gotten a round tuit).
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/tractor_loaders/>