[AT] Trip Load - Can ya actually sell these?

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Thu Aug 9 11:36:58 PDT 2007

In my neck of the woods it's always easier to get a good price out of
a small tractor with a loader....even a trip loader.  Mostly what
I've sold have been the little N Fords.  It's not very difficult to
convert a trip bucket to hydraulic.  'Course if all your potential
buyers are looking for tractors to restore for show, etc. you would
be better off to take the loader off, convert it to hydraulic bucket
and put in on another work tractor to sell.  It looks like a trim
little bucket--just right for the smaller "work" tractors for
removing snow from driveways or other lifting jobs.  I find a simple
loader tractor is indispensible around my place.   Good luck!   John W.