[AT] O.T. - Alzheimer's follow up... - Portland countdown

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Aug 7 07:20:06 PDT 2007

    Farmer;
    So sorry to hear of the passing of your mother. Many of us are familiar
with the care and demands of close ones in their final days and years. Life
is for the living and you have a lot of living to do. Don't let the chores
overload you now. Spend some good time with friends and maybe even
procrastinate on a few things.

    Be looking for you at Portland.

                Gene