[Farmall] F- 20

farmall36 at vci.net farmall36 at vci.net
Mon Aug 6 20:52:49 PDT 2007

    No knob, this one has a spring from throttle link to a lever that is L
shaped above the flyweights that is on a pivot with throttle rod running
accross in front of engine to another rod running to carb all enclosed in
tubes.
Everything seems to be hooked up I think it mabe stuck.
Will try it in the morning.
This tractor is not even considered rare I think they made about a million
of them. Go to IH dealer ask a question about it and get a strange look and
quick i dont know.
Kevin