[Farmall] Farmall Digest, Vol 40, Issue 5

Robert Johnson johnson_rob at bigpond.com
Sun Aug 5 18:54:38 PDT 2007

David , in Australia the Perkins was/is used a lot .
It was standard equipment on the MF tractors , and others like the
Chamberlain , and was also popular as a replacement for blown IHC tractor
engines.
I nearly bought a 650 with a 100 hp Perkins in it.
I can see it being a natural for a TD 9 , particularly with the head issues
of the original , parts are very difficult to get.
Rob J.