[Farmall] OT complaint

Steve Offiler soffiler at ct.metrocast.net
Mon Aug 6 02:02:53 PDT 2007

From: <Ferg8n9n at aol.com>

:I am a collector, I like to sell and buy stuff as needed. Last year I
: supplied 100+ pictures to
: buyers, not a single deal was made. I have wasted  hundreds of  hours with
: potential buyers,
: time that could help me with my house payments. This is very disturbing. I
: have been a collector since
: 1963, and the old days were far better than this.

1)  It isn't 1963 anymore, not even close.  The times, they are a'changin...

2)  "100+ pictures" and "hundreds of hours" works out to several hours for
each picture.  I can shoot a digital picture, download it to my computer,
and send it in an email in roughly 5-10 minutes.  Something's wrong...

3)  My 99-year old aunt spent the final years of her life complaining about
the loss of the good old days.  It was sad and very difficult to visit with
her.

4)  If your prices are low enough, your items WILL sell.

Steve O.