[AT] Maybe not camping in Portland

farmall36 at vci.net farmall36 at vci.net
Sun Aug 5 16:04:24 PDT 2007

  Ivan,  I am behind on email just read about your accident hope you are
getting along Ok.
But try to do as the DR says, as best you can.
Got to keep the sweat and dirt out of it 4 sure dont need it infected.
You are in my prayers/ I been fighting a foot since march so I know a bit
about it. If ya dont mind me asking ?  What happened  ?

Kevin