[Farmall] OT complaint

Ferg8n9n at aol.com Ferg8n9n at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 11:34:05 PDT 2007

before 2001, swap meets was a sacred tradition, an no one ripped you  off or
stole anything. You didn't have to hide your stuff.
Since then, ethics have dropped, I lose about $1-2,000 a year to theft.  Some
sellers are crooked, most not.
Buying/Selling was MUCH easier before pictures.

I am all about having fun in the hobby,,,,,buying and selling can be very
fun,,, or tiresome. Some sellers want absurd prices,,,, these are the same guys
who would never pay 1/3 price for anything.    When they buy  something, they
deeply regret it and fester.
Everything we buy is cheaper somewhere, even at the $ store.
i am trying to liquidate my collection, but 95% of buyers are not serious.
At my old age, I don't have time
to waste.