[AT] Question - tractor/combine related

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 4 13:12:01 PDT 2007

Greg
Morton uses three 2" x 8" (or 10", or 12") nailed together as the posts for
their pole barn type buildings.  The pieces that go into the ground are
treated; the above ground splices are staggered.   Morton buildings offer
significant storm guarantees, mimic their design.    Sometimes old
buildings (still in good condition) are available for the disassembly and
removal; check around in areas of rapid growth for such buildings.
Herb