[Farmall] T20 crawler

cliff king crawlerman1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 20:42:55 PDT 2007

I don't know about the cylinder heads on those T-20's out west..(of which mine once was) ..I purchased a gasket set for an F-20 for mine and about half of the gaskets didn't work.I needed a water distribution manifold gasket for an F-30, the manifold gaskets were the same as an F-30 and the valve stems were the same as an F-30 ie: 7/16 on the T series and 11/32 on the F series. Just a few minor differences I noticed on mine while performing it's brought back to life stages.

olmstead at ridgenet.net wrote:  F-20. McD also made a small number of 10-20 powered crawlers. They have
big domes on top of stalks which apparently contain the steering clutches.
Quite a few rough ones were sold at auction in CA about a year ago.

The T-20 uses an F-20 engine with larger intake and exhaust ports and a
thermostatically controlled cooling system. Oh, and a fuel pump somewhat
like F-12.

-Karl