[AT] Question - tractor/combine related

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Aug 3 07:38:21 PDT 2007

The trick to tarping things up is getting the tarps flat and tight.  Bungies
certainly help.  It  might also help to use several smaller tarps overlapped
at strategic points rather than trying to use one big one.  It also helps to
keep the tarp up off of flat metal surfaces like the top of the cab so that
air can circulate.

Charlie