[Farmall] O/T tool question

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Aug 2 03:41:25 PDT 2007

Paul's idea is a good one for a one time shot. For repeated use, you
could get really fancy and use telescoping lengths of plastic pipe, then
slit the ends of the larger sections and use hose clamps to lock the
sections together after getting the distance. I am full of great ideas
like that, and sometimes they actually work! :-)

Mike