[AT] Maybe not camping in Portland

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Aug 1 18:42:48 PDT 2007

Ooo!  I can feel that injury.  BTDT.  Six weeks in a cast while the tendon
knit together, three months of therapy to get rid of the arthritis and to
get the motion back.  That was 32 years ago -- and the arthritis is back
again, but it's also in the knees, the shoulder, the fingers of the other
hand...

Larry