[Farmall] O/T tool question

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Aug 1 09:22:52 PDT 2007

Believe it or not, I saw one advertised in the latest Harbor Freight.
Catalog.
<http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=45708>
and the price is definitely right.

What I use is a regular folding carpenter's ruler that has a sliding
brass rule built into one end. I don't know if they sell them that way
any more - mine is a Lufkin that is at least 50 years old, purchased
when I took my first job as a carpenter's helper in 1957.

Mike