[AT] Case Wheel weights

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Wed Aug 1 06:31:36 PDT 2007

Charlie,
I bought the tractor with a nice Henry loader and new tires just installed.
They had not put fluid back in them so I need to because it has no traction
now. I've dealt with calcium and rusted out rims before and I'm looking for
a better option. I was hoping to find someone on the list who has experience
(good or bad) with RimGuard (www.rimguard.biz). It looks like I can add a
little over 900 lbs to the rear tires with RimGuard and I think that will be
just about enough but I'd like to source some wheel weights just in case I
need to add some more.
Mark