[Farmall] 460 Diesel Hi-Utility

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Wed Aug 1 05:20:12 PDT 2007

Well, I'm almost back in business but I really wish I hadn't sold my large
parts department.  I think I had almost every part this tractor needs for
repair on my parts shelves before auction (fenders, grills, gauges, lights,
gauges etc).  I think sometimes the parts are harder to find then the
tractors.  I really like the glow plug switch on this tractor; its a 110V
off/on household light switch!

In any event I now have a winter project; like I really needed another one
of those.  Well,  I didn't say which winter, did I?

Lane