[AT] OT cordless drills & batteries

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Mon Apr 30 11:51:09 PDT 2007

In our area there is a place that specializes in power tool + cellphone
batteries.
They can put new cells in your power tool battery case, sometimes increases
power capacity.

I had a couple batteries for a nice old Bosch drill rebuilt there, work nice,
amp hour rating went up slightly. Reasonable cost compared to junking the
drill.

Bulldog Battery, Willoughby, Ohio

Dave Merchant