[AT] The old putty knife does it again

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Apr 15 08:07:13 PDT 2007

I .... HAD.... a favorite gasket scraper.  It was a cheap one that I bought
in one of those cheap tool bins at the auto parts store.  It was my favorite
and the one I always reached for to scrape most anything.  I had it for
probably 15 years or so.  Then one day I decided to use it like a chisel/pry
bar when I removing a wooden moulding or something.  Snapped the whole blade
off right where it meets the shaft.  I bet I'll never find  another one I
like as well.

Charlie