[AT] mosquito fogger

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Apr 11 15:12:53 PDT 2007

Mike--------not to be picky----But I think the ULV stands for Ultra Low
Volume meaning the water or other carrier volume. The insecticide is
atomized and air becomes the carrier. We have a couple of engine backpack
air sprayers and that is how they operate.

Ron You might try "Tractorhouse.com" you probably could list it in the
sprayers category. I've had real good luck selling tractors there.

On 4/11/2007 3:53:40 PM, Mike Sloane (mikesloane at verizon.net) wrote: > The
LECO 1600 ULV (Ultra Low Velocity) sprayer is still used by mosquito >
commissions and departments around the country. I suspect that almost > any
department within 100 miles would be happy to obtain a spare for a >
reasonable price. You might try contacting these folks: > <http://WWW.ipm
iastate.edu/ipm/iiin/node/124> > > Mike > (Chairman - Warren County NJ
Mosquito Commission) > > Ronald L. Cook wrote: > > I have a LECO 1600 ULV
cold fog mosquito fogger. I put it in a little > > trailer and pull it
around the place here and get rid of the mosquitos. > > > For tractor
content, I use my JD 40U to pull the trailer. I should > > probably sell the
thing no more than I use it. At least that is what > > the wife tells me. I
am looking for suggestions as to where to > > advertise it. There is info on
the For Sale link on my web site if > > someone would pass it along.
http://www.pionet.net/~rlcook/ > > > > Thanks, > > Ron Cook
H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA