[AT] List member check in Please Read

Al Walker alwalker at gvtel.com
Mon Apr 9 19:38:25 PDT 2007

Still here in NW MN.  Been working a second job, trying to get some cash
together to start a vineyard.  Yes, in NW MN.  University of Minnesota
has developed grapes that can withstand 35 to 40 below zero.  There is a
winery located within 15 miles that is in need of more grapes, so why
not?  Will use some of my tractors to help tend the vineyard.

I was looking for sieves for my fanning mill a while back.  Found a
place that would custom build them for $450.  I passed.  Seedboro had a
sieve for one of their machines that is the exact size I needed for the
top sieve. They had one close enough for me to modify to fit the bottom
sieve.  Just haven't got it done yet. Oh, the cost?  I got the two
sieves from Seedboro for $154 delivered.  I'm quite satisfied with that.

Like many others, not much to say. Of course, when I do pipe up, I'm
wrong at least half of the time. . . .
It gets embarrassing to be so publicly wrong.

Al in NW MN