[AT] List member check in Please Read

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Apr 9 06:31:06 PDT 2007

I am still among us, but the chilly weather has kept me indoors - not
bad enough to clear snow, not warm enough to work outdoors. I used my
Farmall 560 with a back blade to clean up my 2 mile private lane a week
ago, but since then I have just been waiting for Spring to begin. Maybe
next week...

Also, there was no "Mailbox Markets" listing on the Lancaster Farming
Website, so there was nothing to send out.

Mike