[AT] List member check in Please Read

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 9 07:49:59 PDT 2007

charlie hill wrote:
> It seems to me that a lot of members including many of the frequent posters
> have not been talking lately.  Can we have a check in to see who is still
> around?   This is too good a list to let it die out.

Hi Charlie and all
I'm alive and well, just don't get up quite as early in the morning as
some of you guys. After an enjoyable easter sunday out sight seeing on
the bikes and trike, looking at some old iron, I guess I was tired.
We are well below normal temps here too, much the same as I am hearing
from the southern states. Talk of the winter wheat crop down there being
damaged by these frosty nights.
Nothing in the ground here yet of course. Snows not even completely gone
and the fields had enough frost in them yesterday to drive on even
though the surface was getting slick.
No big old tractor news here. Nice Cockshutt 30 coming up for sale at an
auction sale here today. I might take a look unless common sense kicks
in and I actually do some work. :-)

Ralph in Sask.