[Farmall] Farmall M

Kevin Bish krsky at alltel.net
Wed Apr 4 05:24:51 PDT 2007

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the information about the British M. Would you know the year of
the tractor I described? Here is the serial number: D 1152. The man that
owns the tractor may be interested in a parts book, he is supposed to call
me back at the end of this week, to see if I found any information about his
tractor. If you can send me the source for the parts books, I will forward
that information to him. I figured that if I knew what year the tractor was,
that I could look up the parts in one of my IH parts manuals, going by the
same year tractor built in the US. Thanks again, Kevin.