[AT] New little tractor info??? JD LA130

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Apr 30 21:23:57 PDT 2007

Husqvarna, Jonsered, McCulloch, Partner, Poulan, WeedEater, FlyMo,
Diamant Boart, Partner Industrial, Diamond Tool American Yard Products
(Sears, Roper, DynaMark, Noma)  are all under one roof. They are now a
separate entity (as Husqvarna outdoor products) from the Electrolux
group (since mid 2006)

MTD, YardMan, Troy Bilt, White outdoor group, Yard Machines, Garden Way,
Bolens, Cub Cadet are all MTD owned.

Simplicity, Ferris, Giant-Vac, Snapper, AGCO, Massey Ferguson are all in
one outfit now.

Toro, Ex-Mark, Lawn-Boy, Wheel Horse,  are another group.

Now as to the new 100 series from Deere. Although the dealers would
likely never admit to it, they are made to JD specifications under
contract by Husqvarna. Just like the older Sabres (by John Deere) that
Home Depot sold.

They are supposed to be the competition for the 1000 series Cub Cadets
and the other Store Brands. Keep in mind that you can generally buy the
same tractor at the dealer AND get better support and warranty service
than from the big box stores.