[AT] OT cordless drills & batteries

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 30 07:30:57 PDT 2007

Bill;
Great idea; thanks for sharing.  Will pursue with my Panasonic variable
speed drill, if and when the batteries finally die.  The drill has been a
very reliable tool.
Suggest you send that in to:  Bill Gergen, Editor, Farm Show, P.O.Box 1029,
Lakeville, MN 55044, or phone 1-800-834-9665.   Their quarterly publication
is an accumulation of good ideas for around the farm.
Herb