[AT] OT cordless drills & batteries

Bill Boyd billstractors at verizon.net
Sun Apr 29 23:15:56 PDT 2007

I have a couple of old cordless drills where it just wasn't cost
effective to replace the batteries.
I discarded the old batteries and wired in a piece of extension cord
and added a couple of battery clips.
Now I have a drill that will work off of the tractor or truck battery.
They may run faster or slower depending on what the original voltage
was but they still work out in the field.

Bill in NETX