[AT] OT cordless drills & batteries

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun Apr 29 23:17:42 PDT 2007

Dick,

Sorry I don't have an answer to your' question but it has reminded me of a
question that I have had for some time so I will ask it of the list.

I have two cordless batteries for a Dewalt drill and they both seemed to
have gone bad at the same time as they won't/don't take a recharge.
Question:  Does anyone know, when a cordless battery will not charge, if
there is an easy way to tell if the problem is with the charger or with the
battery?

TIA
Dudley
Snohomish, Washington