[AT] OT cordless drills & batteries

Jerry Rhodes jerry38 at alltel.net
Sun Apr 29 19:11:21 PDT 2007

Well Dick, what the battery people tell us at the last show we went to was
keep they warm ( room temp) dry. We use several cordless tools daily in our
business, they told us not the leave them in the sideboxs on the truck in
the winter time, keep them in the cab. We have tried all makes an the best
WE found is Dewalt, we buy from ebay, pawnshops, tool stores, etc...an we
have just about all 18.8v modles that Dewalt puts out plus a few 14.4v also,
they work 24/7/360 for us..

Jerry NW Ohio ( #1 Door)