[AT] OT - Electrical problem

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Apr 29 07:39:13 PDT 2007

Call the power company on their emergency number and have someone come out
there NOW!  If you need an electrician they will tell you.  They are
probably going to pull that meter until it is fixed regardless who's side of
the meter it's on but that's better than having your  house  burn down.  Do
you have aluminum cable from the meter to your breaker box?   It sounds like
you have a loose lug on the connection.  That is a common problem with
aluminum cable.

Until the power company gets there cut off the breakers that feed off that
meter.  That will take the load off of the problem area.

Charlie