[AT] OT - Electrical problem

Jeff Pilbeam pilbeam100 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 08:14:10 PDT 2007

Power company responsable up to and including the meter

Mike <msm10301 at juno.com> wrote:
  Hi all,
I have an electrical problem that started last night. Lights started
flickering and going out, but not all the power went out. My home has
3 power meters. I checked the meters and the fuse boxes and couldn't
find anything wrong. This morning, I went back out to the meters, and
listened closely by the oldest, rustiest one. I could clearly hear
the tell tale sound of a sizzling short inside the meter can.
Question, who do I call, power company or electrician? Thanks, Mike