[AT] Shipping Small Engines?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Apr 27 10:21:32 PDT 2007

Richard,

As I recall right now when I made my ill fated shipment via Fed Ex Ground I
first filled out the shipping documents describing the parts as Antique
Tractor parts. The counter person informed me that I could not insure
anything described as antique anything. So I re-did the paper work and just
described them as tractor parts. That passed muster.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

"He who makes decisions in haste repents at his leisure."

www.deerelegacy.com