[AT] Shipping Small Engines?

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Thu Apr 26 08:49:34 PDT 2007

Hello,

I have two engines from a "Rototiller" rototiller that I need to ship from Pennsylvania to Niagara Falls Canada. The buyer of the engines is putting one of them on a tractor.

I haven't taken them off the tillers yet but I believe the combined weight will be over 100lbs.

What is my best option for shipping the engines? Should I go through UPS? Or, is there a better option like "Yellow"?

I know the answer depends on the actual weight...

What are the best shipping options for large items? At what point does a shipper make sense over UPS?

Regards,

Will Powell
Pottstown, PA