[AT] Shipping Small Engines?

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Thu Apr 26 09:13:34 PDT 2007

Will be curious as to others' experience here as I struggle with
non-domestic shipping of eBay stuff.  I have been discouraged by the
extensive paperwork to foreign ship via UPS and I revert to USPS for
international sales.

UPS does handle up to 150# now and the rates are not bad for the 100# +-
items that I have shipped domestically.  If you're already into UPS foreign
shipping or better than I am at the paperwork I expect you'll do OK with
them.

I'm sure you'll do a better packing job than I got a while back with a
tiller engine I bought on eBay to use on my grandson's minibike we were
building.  Came with no packing in a large box, and the seller didn't even
drain the oil out first.  Crankcase was all busted up and it was a slimy
mess.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.