[AT] Somewhat OT: Google Sketch Up

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Apr 24 07:17:32 PDT 2007

Humm. Very interesting, Charlie.  I might have to look at that.  Some
computer guru types were discussing the 3D mode of Google Earth this past
weekend and the comment was made that the buildings in European cities seem
to be modeled much better than in the US.  Chicago is pretty blah compared
to Berlin, etc.  There may be some major differences in the abilities of the
software over the period of time when the models were generated.

Larry