[AT] Oily brakes, Farmall M

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Apr 23 09:30:18 PDT 2007

It was the bolt that tightens the brake band lever arm to the shaft, just
outside the brake housing.  Somehow I'd got it in my head that I'd only
loosened it, instead of removing it all the way, so when I was looking
around for where that bolt was from I didn't see it.  Looked right at that
lever arm, too, but my head already "knew" I hadn't removed that bolt so my
eyes didn't see it missing.  Finally hit me in one of those "duh!" moments.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net