[Farmall] Smoked way to much good stuff

John Junkroski jpjunk at mc.net
Sun Apr 22 23:11:05 PDT 2007

Hmmm, I've got a '47 H and a '52 M out behind the barn waiting for
the arrival of that roundtuit, and I'll sell you both of them for
$6499.00, and throw in two much less rusty coffee cans to cover the
exhaust, the rebuild manuals that I've never opened, a set of
replacement decals and the eternal gratitude of my wife and my neighbor.

Such a deal for two "rare" tractors.

John