[AT] OT: Truth is (going further off-topic)

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 15:19:52 PDT 2007

My wife is pregnant and due 7/10. She noted the 7/7/07 birthdate
possibility and one of our friends immediately chimed in and said
"induce!"

Uh, no, the baby will be here when he's darned good and ready for
diesel fumes and tractor noise. :)

What's the big deal with this "numerology" stuff? Isn't it based on a
calendar that's created by someone other than tractor guys? :)

Let's imagine a calendar made by tractor guys:
Deereday, Allisday, Oliverday, Fordday, Catday, Caseday,  Masseyday
And months:
Snowplow, Plow, Disk, Seed, Spray, Mow, Rake, Bale, Summerfallow,
Harvest, Harrow and Hayride?

(so was that really off topic? or what?)

Ken in AZ