[AT] OT: Truth is

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Apr 22 06:34:23 PDT 2007

Fun stuff, H. L.  But I don't seem to remember anything special happening on
01:02:03 04/05/06.  I'll try to remember to observe 03:04:05 06/07/08 next
year.  That will be our 44th wedding anniversary.  Of course, the real
kicker to the situation is that most of the world keeps track of
month/day/year in a different order so there's some question about when the
"event" occurs.

I think it's time I went and got a cup of Senior coffee at McDonalds.  :-)

Larry