[AT] TRACTOR QUESTION.... Articulated 20hp 4wd

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Thu Apr 19 05:21:23 PDT 2007

The Italians use a lot of these small machines. I have an uncle who went
back to the old country to trace our family heritage a few years ago and I
remember seeing some of the small articulated tractors in his pictures. At
this link is a bit of history on some of these tractors.
http://www.ferrari-tractors.com/italianate_tractor_design_with_p.htm
I also have seen some Holder tractors in upstate New York near my uncle's
place. These are made in Germany and quite a few are sold in Canada and are
most commonly configured as utility machines.
http://www.holder.on.ca/inst_home.html
Mark