[AT] TRACTOR QUESTION.... Articulated 20hp 4wd

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Apr 19 06:09:59 PDT 2007

That used Ferrari tractor looks pretty nice and has a lot of features
for the price.   If the American tractor manufacturers had followed the
European's lead in developing small tractors, we might still have a
small agriculture base.  Instead the equipment and the farmers went for
Bigger is Better.....   I really liked the idea of using the tractor
with PTO both front and rear.  Being able to use it for a forklift and
also industrial uses makes it a lot more useful instead of having to
have 10 different machines around...   I am beginning to realize all of
this when I am trying to get my operation off the ground and spend most
of my time repairing all of my worn out machinery instead of working
with it...   The steering shaft stripped on my 15ton forklift 2 days
ago, and I haven't had time to fix it.  I still need to get a trailer
unloaded with it.

Cecil in OKla