[AT] TRACTOR QUESTION.... Articulated 20hp 4wd

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 18 14:57:58 PDT 2007

Cecil,

The Iseki articulated was marketed in Bolens colors at one point.

A company I worked for quite a while back had two Ferrari articulated
tractors.  Those had bigger tires than normal on garden tractors, probably
16 or 20 inch.  Both were intact but were beyond repair, according to the
ace mechanic they had.

The Steiners are a pretty nice tractor.  A friend has two of them on a golf
course in southern NY and he loves them.  They make one model that is, or
was, marketed as the "Super Steiner", I think it was 25 hp and built like a
scaled down ag articulated.  The tractors are still being made but under a
new name now.  Can't remember what it is but the machines appear to be
unchanged.

Sorry to hear about your back problems, hurting gets old real quick.

Al Nadeau