[AT] Off topic California Highway 395 travel

RonMyers at wildblue.net RonMyers at wildblue.net
Wed Apr 18 09:09:36 PDT 2007

I-80 out of Loomis over the summit is an all weather highway. I have been
over it many time in the winter with no problem. Take chains though.
I grew up in Loomis its about the same now as it was back in the early 40s
except for the big packing sheds.
Ron
PS say hello to my relatives while there just about any one you see could
related or an old friend.  Small towns are like that.