[AT] Coughing CPR

captneb captneb at agristar.net
Wed Apr 18 06:31:14 PDT 2007

Yep, a doctor told me that.  Idle her down, wet your fingers, and save
yourself the cost of a hospital jump-start.  On the other hand, I am
reminded of the time Big Don up in town was doing some adjustment on Sweet
Allis and jumped back.  I said, "Did you get shocked?" and he said,
"Nope...I was too fast for it."