[AT] TRACTOR QUESTION.... Articulated 20hp 4wd

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Apr 18 03:03:08 PDT 2007

I was at an auction sale a couple of weeks back and there was a small
articulated 4wd tractor.  It had a japanese or chinese name and I cannot
remember it.  Teh more I get to thinking of it the more it looks like it
would really fit into what I want to do..  I did not hang around for it
to sell as my back was really hurting.  I have 2 disks bulged and can't
walk very much without losing control of one foot...  Oh well, I still
can walk...

Anyhow, does anybody know the names of these articulated small 4wd
tractors so I can search for them.?    I thought Iseki one time made
these, but there was an italian manufacturer that made some .   I really
don't know why they don't catch on here, the more I think about these
designs, the better they look.

Cecil in OKla